Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hoover Dam




Back in August right after Erik took the bar, we treated ourselves to a vacation.  It has been a long hard 5 years, and Erik and I never had a honeymoon, so we took a week in Las Vegas just the two of us.  We had such a great time, we went to see Mamma Mia (the broadway version, not the movie), we went to Bobby Flay's restaurant Mesa Grill, and did lots of shopping.  Erik treated me to a spa day which was absolutely wonderful, and now that I have experienced it, I can't wait for the next time I can go.  Mostly, we hung out at our pool, and posh hotel.  Yes I was spoiled for the week.  Well, our camera died on the second day of our trip, so most of the cool pics of Vegas are on my camera phone, but we did get pics of Hoover Dam while we were there.  The pictures don't do it justice...it's Huge!!!



No comments: