Oh...Kendall makes me laugh. Last Sunday, she was having hysterics as any normal 2 year old does. She was really upset & crying hard, so I took her out into the hall. I set her on the ground at my feet while I sat on the couch because she refused to sit on my lap. A man walked past, and stopped to try to cheer her up. When he was unsuccessful, he walked away. Kendall is still having hysterics by the way. As the man starts walking away, Kendall stops mid cry, looks up at me and says "That's not Jesus." What?! Of course I can't help but laugh. What on earth possessed her to say that? Too funny.
Oh...and the other day I was reading a book to Kendall, and she touches her stomach and says "I so fat"...What! Then she touches my stomach and says "you so fat." Ok, in my defense, I try very hard to never say that...ever. I'm not sure where she got it, but I have been working a lot lately, and my kid picks up on EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kids say the funniest things. I love to hear what they come up with. Good luck with the move to Grand Junction...and congrats with almost being finished with school...Woohoo!
What a silly girl! I still can't believe how well she talks for her age.:)
Jen...I miss seeing you (and running with you)! I am very sad for me that you are moving but happy for your family. It will be a good change for you guys but our ward will definitely feel your absence (we already have). Hopefully I will see you before you are gone for good! Take care, Becca
So sorry to hear you guys have moved out of the ward! We are sure going to miss you guys. Good luck with your ventures in Grand Junction.
Post a Comment