Thursday, October 9, 2008

Erik Passed the Bar!!!

We are so thrilled to announce that Erik got his bar results this morning, and he passed!!!! 

  Whew, we are both breathing a hugh sigh of relief today (Erik probably a little more than I).  He worked very hard, and we are so proud of what he has accomplished.  Through blood, sweat, and tears he has completed what we set out to do 5 years ago.  It has been a difficult journey, but this is just one of the rewards.  We are so thankful for all of our many blessings, this being one of them. 

 Good job Babe!!  We love you!

In just a few weeks he will be sworn in as an attorney.  It's official!!  Erik Groves Attorney at law it sounds so good.

10 comments:

Priscilla said...

That is SO awesome! Good job, to both of you, since I know that it took effort and sacrifice on both your parts to make it this far. Your future will surely be exciting!

julie said...

Congrates!!!!! You are awesome! What a great achievement! I'm really excited for you both. Eric you smarty pants. lol.

Katie said...

Congratulations! I know people that have had to take the bar more than three times and decided to give up because they couldn't do it. How wonderful to move on to the next part of life!

We have a little rule about conference. the kids have to listen to the prophet and apostles, and don't really have to listent to the rest. Yes, Amy taking notes made me laugh.

Heather said...

YEAH! Congratulations.

jaredelizabeth said...

What a great accomplishment for both of you. I am so happy for Erik. What a weight off your shoulders!

Dannenbergs said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! That is great news. I am so excited for you guys! Erik will do great as always.

The Allens said...

Hooray! Congratulations to you both!

Tracy Giles said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Great job Erik!!!!

The Wanbergs said...

Congratulations to Erik! What a huge achievement.

Katie said...

Hi, Jen. Yes, we are pregnant. I put the ticker on the blog when I was 12 weeks along. Very sneaky.